The sales mergers and acquisitions team forms the core of the Lawcrest service offering. The team is comprised of highly experienced transactional lawyers working on business sales and acquisitions across a broad range industries.
Both first time business owners and experienced operators will appreciate Lawcrest’s direct approach to commercial negotiations, ensuring that you leave nothing on the table when putting a deal together. Our advice is always given with your business objectives in mind, ensuring that the legal considerations don’t interfere with your commercial outcomes.
The Lawcrest sales mergers and acquisitions team is equipped to handle transactions of varying sizes and complexities. We have recently assisted:
- A first time business buyer, acquiring a franchise.
- A child care centre operator selling its businesses in a multi-site deal.
- An Australian manufacturing business selling to a multinational for in excess of $150m.
- A doctor looking to acquire a medical centre from her family in an inter-generational succession plan.
- A retail pharmacy chain in its various acquisitions across Australia.
If you have any questions about buying or selling a business, get in touch to talk to one of our expert advisors.